DEPARTEMEN PENDIDIKAN NASIONAL DIREKTORAT JENDERAL PENDIDIKAN LUAR SEKOLAH DIREKTORAT PENDIDIKAN ANAK USIA DINI
Jakarta, Nopember, 26,2007
1. The Directorate General of Non Formal Education (hereinafter called “Borrower”) has applied for financing from the Royal Netherlands Grant(RNG) TF No.056841 (hereinafter called “grant”) toward the cost of Early Childhood Education And Development Project (ECED). The Borrower intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Request for Proposals is issued.
2. The DGNFE-Directorate of PAUD now invites proposals to provide the following consulting services: National Management Consultant. More details on the services are provided in the Terms of Reference.
3. This Request for Proposal (RFP) has been addressed to the following shortlisted Consultants:
|Firm of Consultant||Country|
|1. PT. Bina Karya
2. SPAN Consultants in joint venture with ECORYS and Curricullum Corporation International
3. PT. Artistika Prasetya
4. PT. Amurwa International
5. CV. Widha Consultant in joint venture with PT. Prismaita Cipta Kreasi
6. PT. Reka Spasia Indonesia
It is not permissible to transfer this invitation to any other firm.
4. A firm will be selected under Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) and procedures described in this RFP, in accordance with the policies of the International Development Association (IDA), and RNG detailed in the Guidelines – Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank, May 2004. Borrowers which can be found at the following website: http://www.worldbank.org/procure.
5. The RFP includes the following documents:
Section 1 – Letter of Invitation
Section 2 – Instructions to Consultants (including Data Sheet)
Section 3 – Technical Proposal Forms
Section 4 – Financial Proposal Forms
Section 5 – Terms of ReferenceSection 6 – Standard Forms of Contract 6. Please inform us in writing within seven days at the following address Directorate PAUD, Gd. E, Floor 7, Kompleks Depdiknas, Senayan, Jl. Sudirman Jakarta Pusat,10270 upon receipt:
(a) that you received the Letter of Invitation; and
(b) whether you will submit a proposal alone or in association.
Director / Commitment Maker
NIP:130 788 413